RE: [ethmac] ETHMAC Questions

Yes. And also on Arm NIOS evaluation board and another proprietary board.

>     2. Are there reference schematics for the MAC controller interfaced
> to a WB device?

Not at the moment. Probably I'll add this to the documentation but so far
no. You can download the core and simulate it or check the timings from the
WISHBONE spec. Download it here: http://www.opencores.org/wishbone/

Best regards,
	Igor