[ethmac] Burst Writes/Reads on the Wishbone

While testing the design of the ethmac i noticed something that troubled me.
After i have buffered a packet into off-chip SRAM i do a write the MAC BD to
tell it there is a Packet in memory for it to transmit.  Then the MAC comes
out to memory using it's wishbone compatible interface and begins to do a
"burst" read from the memory to fill it's internal fifo with the data to be
transmited.  Well that is fine execpt it doesn't look to me like the MAC
memory wishbone signals are really wishbone compatible.  It asserts
m_wb_cyc_o and m_wb_stb_o as well as the address it wants to read from.  I
then give the MAC it's data and the apropriate acknowlege.  This is where
the problem occurs.  According to the wishbone spec on page 51 (Block
Read/Write Cycles) it says that m_wb_cyc_o will stay high during the entire
block read/write, which it does in simulation, and then it says that
m_wb_stb_o will cycle with each access in a block read/write, i.e. it should
be asserted high then deassert when an acknowlege is given then it will
reassert m_wb_stb_o with each subsequent access in the block read/write.
Well in simulation the m_wb_stb_o signal stays high during the entire block
read/write.  The MAC will put out a new address when it recieves the
acknowledge but it leaves both m_wb_stb_o and m_wb_cyc_o high the entire
time.  I dont think this is the correct operation.  Can anyone tell me if im
correct in beliveing that what i am seeing in simulation is not correct for
a wishbone compliant block read/write.  Thank you all for your time.