RE: [ethmac] Everyone help me on the MAC

I found this on the ieee webpage:

Contents : "Get IEEE 802"(TM) --This IEEE 802 standard is available at no
charge in pdf format at: http://standards.ieee.org/getieee
802/ . The "Get IEEE 802" pilot program grants public access to view and
download individual electronic (PDF) IEEE Local and Metropolitan Area
Network (802) standards at no charge. IEEE 802 standards will be added to
the "Get IEEE 802" program in PDF format six months after publication.--

The link didn't work when I tried it.

Regards,
	Igor