RE: [ethmac] Does anyone has source code of asyn fifo?

Hi,

   Two small comment :

1.

Notice that using Coregen or Megawizard the memorey usage of your Unix machine (and I assume the same with PC but can't say for sure as I use only Unix) is much more than simple use the "pure" memorey and write your own fifo/mem-ctrl etc etc.

as for the timing it is just as good.

2.
BUT even more important why not try and do it yourself ?

after all you chose to be an Eng so give it a try fight with this until you get it.

otherwise you become just as any other who know how to do what the Megawizard/Coregen can do, maybe also use IP core ...

Yes if you want to make 8/10 for sure use it as otherwise writing the table by your own you will no doubt make dozen's of typo but fifo are something very elementry and assuming you are "new" to this most likely when you will try to get a new job (or first job) you will be asked about such thing and I belive an answer like "I press the megawizard or the coregen" will not be too impressing.

have a nice day

   Illan