RE: [ethmac] regarding ethernet MAC core

We put this the 10/100Ethernet MAC to FPGA and it works good. We also plan
to put it to ASIC but it haven't been done, yet. The FPGA board you cannot
buy.
We also put it to Xess board but it didn't work (we didn't spend to much
time
searching why it didn't work (we assume there were some timing problems with
PHY)
because we had another FPGA board that was already running).

Regards,
	Igor