From: eddie_7_taylor@hotmail.com [mailto:eddie_7_taylor@hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2002 4:43 AM
To: ethmac@opencores.org
Subject: [ethmac] CRC

Having developed a custom MAC with Dual RX FIFO memories, I have
taken just the CRC generator section (eth_crc) to use in our design.

I wanted to know whether there was anything special I need to do in
order to get CRC agreement other than this:

- Feed the CRC from the raw MII nibbles, with the bits transposed in the
RX_MAC module (0 -> 3, 1-> 2, 2-> 1, 3->0)

- Initialise on the first true data nibble after SFD.

Ed