From: Igor Mohor [mailto:igorm@opencores.org]
Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2002 10:24 PM
To: ethmac@opencores.org
Subject: RE: [ethmac] Ethernet MAC with PCI interface

This question is very simple:

Get the pci core from the Opencores (already tested in hw, test suite
already build) which has wishbone interface, take Ethernet MAC from
Opencores
(now being tested in hw), also containing wishbone interface, connect them
together and you have what you need.

Of course authors would be glad if you could put your solution to the
opencores.

Regards,
	Igor