[ethmac] Software Defined Radio Testbed Area on 500 Households

Mr. Matthew Ettus

My name is Martin O'Shield, and I'm currently working on a RFP to
establish a Software Defined Radio Platform  for use by a Complete town.

We will be intially starting off with 500 households, out of 35,000,
hooking them up wirelessly to take advantage of the Local High School's
T-1 line and provide the school with a funding source.  All of the major
teleco's have stayed away from the area fearing they wouldn't make
enough of a profit.

If you are developing a Software Defined Radio Platform, and are utilizing
general purpose processors, (i.e., Intel Pentium), please e-mail me.

If there is anyone else whom can shed light on thier implementation of
Software Defined Radio, please let me know.

Sincerely,

Martin O'Shield
Le1son@aol.com