[ethmac] receiver state machine query

On Wed, 23 Jan 2002 Billditt@aol.com wrote :
> In a message dated 1/23/02 4:15:54 AM Mountain Standard
> Time,
> igorm@opencores.org writes:
>
> > igorm@opencores.org
> Igor,
>       I will get at this as soon as I get back (next
> week)
>         ditt
> --

hello igor,

I 'am writing code for receiver state machine in VHDL. Is it neccessary to include all the variables in sensitivity list of combinational process. If it is, I have to add nearly 10 variables.
                       My synthesis tool(leonardo) is showing warnings thatso and so item should be included in the sensitivity list.
        can i ignore this warnings?

please help me in this issue.

SUMANTH