From: owner-ethmac@opencores.org [mailto:owner-ethmac@opencores.org]On Behalf Of George
Sent: 14. januar 2002 19:09
To: ethmac@opencores.org
Subject: [ethmac] Drivers for Ethernet MAC.

Good afternoon.  I am starting a new design which will use a Spartan IIe and will need a 10/100 Ethernet MAC.  Quick question.  Does anyone know if any Windows or Linux drivers have been written which will work with this core?  I am trying to guage the amount of work which will be involved with using this core before I jump into testing and writing.  Thanks.
              George Stein