RE: [ethmac] what's the meaning of "delayed crc"?

   Hi,

      As far as I can think you never want to have delay crc as crc give
you protection on the data and even when you add headers you should
protect them with the crc, just imagine what you system might do if some
of the heareds but get change and you have no knowledge about it ...

who ever get a packet with headers is already not a "pure ethernet" and
so if this module check crc simple tell him to check the crc of all the
packet.

my 2c is always have the crc on all the packet wether it have or don;t
have headers etc.

have a nice day

   Illan