Re: [ethmac] pls clarify my doubts

Hi Igor,
Thanks for your response.But I still have doubts.Please clear me.

1.How that Source Address will be determined?
2.How many Destination Addresses your MAC Core can support?
3.For example assume that I am getting some data from some other source(purely data).Is it possible to connect that source with this MAC Core.(I am assuming that I can use that source as the Host for this MAC).

Please clarify my doubts.I will be waiting for your reply.
Thanks and Regards
- satya