Re: [ethmac] existing 802.x standards are now free....

Start reading my specification. That will give you an outlook of
the core. That is enough for the start. If you'll start with the
802.3 standard, you'll probably understand nothing :) (at least I didn't).

I have to update the section describing statuses so you can skip that section.

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Best regards,
          Igor

PS.
When looking at files, start looking at eth_wishboneinterface.v (or something like that)