[ethmac] New version checked in

Hi, Guys.

Today I checked in new ethernet files. Here are the reasons for that.

A define FPGA added to select between Artisan RAM (for ASIC) and Block Ram
(For Virtex).
Include files fixed to contain no path.
File names and module names changed ta have a eth_ prologue in the name.
File eth_timescale.v is used to define timescale
All pin names on the top module are changed to contain _I, _O or _OE at the
end.
Bidirectional signal MDIO is changed to three signals (Mdc_O, Mdi_I, Mdo_O
and Mdo_OE. The bidirectional signal must be created on the top level. This
is done due to the ASIC tools.

Besides that no big changes were done.

Regards,
	Igor