RE: [ethmac] Anybody alive

I'm working on that for last 6 months. I had experience with HDL coding
before,
I ported IP stack and did some other things. What I'm saying is that I was
familiar with things since before although you are never smart enough :)

I didn't read the 10Gbps standard so I don't know how many things are
different
from the 10/100 Mbps.

Perhaps somebody else can be of assistance.

Regards,
	Igor