Re: [ethmac] Status

Novan,

Great work!!
Thanks for giving us a head start on building the MAC,
just one question on the transmit block...I didn't see
an input for half-duplex or full-duplex function.
Collision only happen in half-Duplex, therefore if it
is full-duplex then we don't need to check for
collision and the transmit is a lot faster, could yu
please comment on this.

Thanks,

Khoa Pham