[ethmac] sorry

Hi all,

I'm really sorry I can't focus on the design since last week until end
of may, because I have final exams.

BTW, I'm now finding informations about development of network interface
cards, about the speed or other features needed for next conditions of
computer networks/communications. I need these informations for
introduction/backgrounds section of the final project report.

There is one suggestion interesting to me that may be we need a feature
for data security in NIC (e.g. a kind of cryptography), because it says
that until now data in computer network involving NIC are easily
"sniffed". And it is important especially for VIP and private
communications.
what do you think about it? or may be you have any other interesting
information.

regards,

Mahmud