Re: [ethmac] first topics

At 07:02 PM 4/7/00 +0200, you wrote:

>Or EthMAC in MPC8xx and you also have a driver. ;-)

What are you referring to when you say "EthMAC"?

I don't think that anything based on QUICC derivatives is
workable. If I remember correctly, the Mot QUICC drivers
are based on a lot of functionality being implemented in the
communications processor, and the source that microcode is
not available.

Kent

Praesum Communications                  Phone: (510) 337-0495
Suite 1                                 Fax:   (510) 337-0418
1134E Ballena Blvd                      email: kent@praesum.com
Alameda, Ca. 94501                      web:   www.praesum.com