Re: [oc] Does any one know where have Serial ATA device verilog model?

> Would pls tell me where can I found the verilog behave model,
> my Email is rubyxia@1...
> Thanks very much,

there is at least one company offering commercial core for
heavy money and there is NO FREE SATA core at this time.

there is a project at OC to develop it, that all today

antti

PS I have nifty dev board ML300 with SATA host and slave connectors,
but only to know that those can never be used as they go to
V2Pro RocketIO MGT tranceivers and there is no OOB signalling
circutry available :(