Re: [oc] synthesis error

You have probably managed to connect the output of an 'and' gate to
ground. (or similar)

I once spent quite a while debugging a gate level simulation where a
gate drove ground to 'X'.  Had me really confused. That propagates all
over the place in weird ways. Some simulators get confused with net
strength.

john