From: leire [mailto:a.lrubio15683@eps.muni.es]
Sent: 29. november 2002 15:01
To: cores@opencores.org
Subject: Re: [oc] using quartus with opencores

i just wanted somebody to had done it to guide me through the steps, because iīm new in it. i wanted to know that first i download the vhdl code, and then? shoul I  take a block tool and give it the same inputs and outputs as in the design, compile it and thatīs all? or have to do something else?
thanks for your interest, leire