[oc] Regarding the low power bus encoding research ?

 Hi,

 I am now surveying the papers how to achieve the on-chip low power bus.
Most of them are focus on decorrelating/encoding the bus data to reduce the
switching activity. There are a lot of work on it. However, I am not sure
if there are any
commerical on-chip bus standard SoC product(Wishbone, AMBA, Sonic.etc)
utilizing
the low power encoding scheme. In others words, does it work to lower the
power consumption in SoC ? Coud anyone give me some ideas to let me know if
I will go on further ?

 All the best,

 Nanson