RE: [oc] About jtag in CVSWEB

I am.

This core was finished quite some time ago. You can easily fix what you
need.
Not hard. That file is just for example, although it was running in real HW.
Another thing you might be interested in is SoC/OpenRISC Development
Interface
you can find here:

http://www.opencores.org/projects/DebugInterface/

The code is here:
http://www.opencores.org/cvsweb.shtml/dbg_interface/

This is also JTAG based development/debug interface.

Best regards,
	Igor