[oc] PID controller

BEN OTHMAN Slim
5ème année Informatique Industriel & Automatique IIA
Cycle ingénieur
I.N.S.A.T   Tunisie

Dear Mr,
I present this year a project of survey that concerns the implementation
of a law of PID command on a programmable logical circuit (FPGA). I am
now in the bibliographic research phase. In a first place, we began to
examine the operator arithmetic and their implementation on FPGA.
I have needed a help of decision on the technology that I can use. Two
ideas arrive me in head is utilization of an ALU with a block of control,
either description of equations of PID by the arithmetic operators.
I would be you very thankful if you can answer to my questions and
enrich my topic.
Thank you for advance
Greeting
Slim.