[oc] documentation for simple_i2c

Howdy all,

I'm looking at the simple i2c controller and the dallas 1621 temp sensor
interface that's in the complete i2c controller download.  I found
documentation for the complete controller.  complete with the wishbone
interface.  However, I'm thinking the simple controller is alot more suited
to my project.  In fact, I was pretty surprised when I found the
tst_ds1621.vhd file after I had added the same exact sensor to my board.

My question is:  is there any documentation on these pieces of code?  If
not, that's alright.  Maybe somebody can help me with what it's expecting
for a clock.  For 100kHz normal mode do I need the input clock to be 100kHz.

BTW if anyone is interrested, you can look at my senior project presentation
at:
http://internet.oit.edu/~hendersr/Presentation.ppt

Ambitious at OIT
-Ryan