Re: [oc] Fw: UART

On Saturday 23 February 2002 12:15 pm, RAMU_TPGIT@rediffmail.com wrote:
> HELLOW SIR,
>                THANK  FOR YOUR REPLY SIR,
>    I AM DOING PROJECT  "DESIGN OF INTEL8251 UART OR USART CHIP IN
> VHDL. PLEASE SEND CODE  OF UART (OTHERS ALSO) BEFORE  FEB 25
> SIR. I WILL TRIED LAST 3  MONTH'S I WONT FINISH  UART . I WILL
> SUBMIT MY REPORT TO COLLEGE ON 27TH FEB. PLEASE HELP ME.

Is this forum turning in to "Help me do my homework - or I won't
graduate" list ??? Sometimes you have to wonder why a graduate
student can't do the simplest tasks on his/her own. I know a lot
of companies are also watching this list, I wonder how many will
hire one of these "help me do my thesis" guys - I know my company
won't.

I've been getting some very demanding personal emails (mostly
from India) demanding that I provide some specific items to help
them with their thesis etc. This is scary !

rudi