Re: [oc] legal advice

Hi Damjan,

why don't you guys just make a MIPS or ARM or whatever incompatible core.
With the GNU compiler it should be simple to adapt it to a slightly different
instruction set or different opcodes. Using existing opcodes might be more a
limitation then a benefit in the future. If those companies don't want your
help to become even more popular, it's not your fault. You are working on
concepts not on names. You can find any other for letter word for it ;-)

Dani

Am Donnerstag, 14. Februar 2002 07.08 schrieben Sie: