Re: [oc] I'm laughing so much its hurts,

Gentlemen,

Just happened to be browsing around and noticed your comments.  Two
things you should be clear on...

1) There are a several of commercially developed and supported SystemC
synthesis tools out there including one from my company (Synopsys) called
CoCentric SystemC Compiler.

2) SystemC is open source - The cost of downloading / licensing SystemC
code and using the wbesite is 0$.  If you wish to contribute fixes or
extensions that you have come up with, the cost is 0$. ..Then again, If you
wish to join OSCI and help standardize new capabilities/constructs in the
languge, there is a cost (2k$) to defray cost of operation of the organization
that is writing offical Language Reference Manual, setting up SourceForge
based development website, etc.