RE: [oc] mirror - Domain names

> Getting more sophisticated, would it be possible to have the name
> 'www.opencores.org' automatically resolve to the nearest server for
> each user?  In this case, the main server should still have a fixed
> name (home.opencores.org?) so auto redirection can be bypassed in case

> of problems.

Don't how this is done. But I suspect it isn't so simple. Does anyone
know?

Yeah I do but I havnt done it. You must do what VisualRoute
does(www.visualroute.com) it will go through every host that the user is
routed through to locate the host often within a few miles. All you have
to do is write a java program like that or a server side app like that.
Once that’s done just redirect the user to the closes server.