[oc] non-profit organization

Hello everyone,

I'm thinking whether it might be good to register a non-profit organization
opencores.org. Something like Free Software Foundation (FSF). It would deal
with the same issues as FSF deals in free software /open source software.

I know that this brings a lot of new problems - administration paperwork and
legal issues. And how to fund it.
But right now I'm more trying to figure out what are good sides of having
such legal entity. I'd like to hear your thought on this matter.

Don't jump, this is just discussion. We are not starting anything yet.

regards,
Damjan