[oc] old/abandoned projects

Hello everyone,

now opencores is getting to a point where everyone can register a project,
which is great. However side product of this will be many project that will
be abandoned or never even started etc. Of course it is ok to have as many
projects as possible (we are democratic community with developers of
different levels of experience) and that everyone can start a new project.
However I think it is also very important to figure out a way how to bring
projects that are finished or making excellent progress to stand out from
crowd of projects.
Maybe we should consider also checking if a project is abandoned and it
should be deleted. Or should a project remain on opencores forever, except
it should be moved to something like a graveyard (maybe with an option that
could be revived if someone would take it over)?

I hope I started a thread and we'll see some great suggestions that we
should implement.

regards,
Damjan