                    .com>                  抄送:
                    发件人:               传真致:
                    owner-cores@ope        主题:  [oc] Re: [oc] 答复: [oc] Suggesting H263
                    ncores.org             codec core

                    01-09-26 13:52
                    请答复 给 cores

Dear Lin,

Its great to see the momentum buildup! I would like to know whats your
feeling about this project. I would like to start the studying phase
immediately. I am going through the ITU H263 spec right now. I will be able
to come up with a work plan quite soon. In the mean time you can also do
some study about the spec. and identify the major componensts that will be
involved. If you dont have the spec then do let me know I shall forward it
to u.

In the mean time I would appreciate if you tell me a little bit more about
your educational and professional background.

And we also have to figure out how to get this project listed on the
opencores web site.

Lets do it!!

Arshad S. Farooqui