[oc] I2C: help with ack timing

Hello,

I have downloaded and am currently simulating
the I2C core.  I am not using the wishbone
interface because it is not applicable to my needs
and have created my own state machine to
control the core.

I am having trouble with acknowledge timing and
getting the correct data and ack values out of
the core.

If there is anyone out there who has experience
with using this core, I would like to discuss the
problem with them.

By the way, what is the preferred protocol for
core specific discussions like this.  Should they
be done on the list or by direct e-mail?  I didn't
see an I2C specific list.

Thanks,

Tom