Re: [oc] VHDL VGA controller

Tim Riemann wrote:
> We want to design a new computer with a Zilog eZ80 CPU which

uh, dude...
The z80 family can only address 64k...
That is the size of the traditional buffer on the VGA card...

If you go Zilog use the Z380 which is roughly equivalent to the 286
except it doesn't support modern operating systems. (the 286 does)...

By the way, you do seem to have the same end objective in mind as I do,
a simple and clean PC... I am thinking of starting my own computer
company and I need as many partners as I can find! =)

--
I am not massochistic enough to linux.
http://users.erols.com/alangrimes/  <my website.