Re: [oc] Re:

> AFAIK, SUN Microsystems has a certain web page where some projects
> developed in Verilog are available. One of this is PicoJava
> Processor. Unfortunately I don't have the exact address anymore, but if
> you search the entire microelectronics section of the Sun website, in the
> community-license subsection probably you can find the PicoJava Verilog
> model.

I'm not completely sure, but I think this is what you are referring to:

http://www.sun.com/microelectronics/communitysource/picojava/techinfo.html;$
sessionid$N0OQMRQAACCKHAMTA1FU3NQ

Greetings,

  Tomas.

Tomas Bautista                  Philips Research Laboratories Eindhoven
Building: WLp 6.09              Prof. Holstlaan 4
Phone: +31 40 2745227           NL-5656 AA  Eindhoven
Fax:   +31 40 2744639           The Netherlands
mailto: bautista@natlab.research.philips.com