[oc] FreeProc: The Open CPU

Hey, I am getting ready to start my own renegade CPU project. But I
can't do it without you! If you want to help build the cornerstone of a
forthcoming Open Platform initiative here's your chance!

You need to set up an account over at sourceforge, then send me your
user name so I can add you to the project... Then vote YES, as described
in the news article, to begin the new project... Ofcourse you could also
join to vote "NO" but if you do that please show me your own solution
for creating a free and open hardware platform. Otherwise I'll just
remove you from the project. =P

The url for the project is:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/freeproc/

--
Perhaps I will upgrade my OS from Win 3.11...
But It has to be more sophisticated than Win 3.11.