RE: [oc] Does anyone have the core of CRC in Verilog or VHDL?

6-Nov-00

Hi,

   you might want to check easics site :

http://www.easics.be/webtools/crctool

this is the best crc site I'm aware off and extremly usefull to get the
equation unless you want to spend some extra hours on excell sheet.

it can generate verilog and vhdl and just about any polinum for them.

one thing tho' if you are not on data boundry you might need to do some
thinking.

have a nice day

   Illan

Illan Glasner