Re:[oc] 10 BIT RANDOM PATTERN GENERATOR FOR ETHERNET MAC

--- rajesh_99 <rajesh_99@netzero.net> wrote:
> I have written verilog of a 10 bit LFSR to be used a random pattern
> generator submodule for an ethernet
> MAC. Please let me know where to send it.

There are two alternatives:

# Source code only (by link)
Simply send a mail with a link to the source files (better .tar/.gz) to
mailto:ethmac@opencores.org. Interested people then can download the files on
demand.

# Web page with source code and documentation
If you want to help us to understand how MAC is working then create a small web
page. Discribe what the random pattern generator is used for. I believe someone
already ask a question about it. We will add a link to your page at our website
and everybody can have a look at it.

If you want to join EthMAC team, contact me (mailto:maik@opencores.org)!

Regards
Maik Boden