Re: [oc] OCRP-2 board group?

Hi Al,

I could say that Ovidiu Lupas and me were in that group. Ovidiu designing the
board and me being responsible for manufacturing. The board is supposed to fix
all the problems of OCRP-1 board. Anyway current status is sort of high Z - I
still working on openrisc and Ovidiu AFAIK still working on design.

regards,
Damjan