[oc] Please Help

I want to submit my cipher TC8 to the CHES 2001 conference.  However, I
really need a hardware implementation or estimate of TC8 before I can
finalize my submission.

The cipher TC8 is only in source form at the moment (C code) as I am
not done the paper yet.  What I would really appreciate is a compact
implementation and a 'fast' implementation.  The cipher uses really
primitive operations, only requires 32 bytes of memory and has a single
static 256 byte table.

The source is at http://www.geocities.com/tomstdenis/files/tc8.c

The cipher is 100% free so the core can be used freely.

I would really appreciate if someone could take this on.  Of course
your names will appear in the paper as the contributors of the hardware
designs.  At the least hardware estimates (backed by reasoning) would
be appreciate.

Thanks in advance,
Tom