Re: [oc] I need some thing about Turbo-Code (WCDMA).

Hi
Can you have any idea about the Turbo-Code design?
such as homepage, book, open cores, free ip etc
If you have any material, please forward me.
thx
  I 'm also looking for TurboCode oriented educational items.
You can find out some books in amazon.com for turbo-code.
  Only one book  I have here in my hand is
   C.Heegard/S.B.Vicker's TURBO CODING
   isbn0-7923-8378-8
 You can find reader's  vote on this book at amazon.com.

 This book says it is for new comer, but I have some difficulty
of understanding  what is parallel concatenate encoding and what
iterative decoding is yet (--;.

 There was a home page on T.Code  but now seems gone away.
If you found any, please let me know it (^^)/