Re: [oc] re: xilinx development software

hi there, monsieur John Woo's sponsored TV show fan (hey, I liked Victor too :)...
So I do have an adress for you to pass on to Harvey for the "promised" kits...
And again, sorry about my reply on the list the other day :)

I guess if you take out, or replace the parentheses with Canada, you have a complete mailing adress.
And thanks for taking care of this,
Until later,
Nicolas Quijano,
undergrad student of CS @ DIRO of Universiti de Montrial,
dingo@bemail.org
gonzalen@iro.umontreal.ca
---
"How many crashes today ? ", from Microsoft...
Hmmm, actually, my PeeCee crashes a lot less than my Mac...

Free, fast e-mail accessible anytime, anywhere http://www.imaginemail.com