Re: Fw: [oc] QPSK/QAM Demodulator

Hi Brian,

   Thanks for your mail. Regarding the tools we have Maxplus 2, Quartus,
Xilinx foundation series, synposys FPGA express, Symplicity.

Iam not familiar with the C models which you are mentioning. can u pls
explain that.

Regading my association with opencores, so far Iam a passive member, but
like to participate agressively.

Regards,
Jayaprakash