Re: [cdrom] OpenTech New information

Hi,

The cost of a single copy (single CDROM) is 6.5$
if you want more copies you have to multiply this 6.5$
by no. of copies

Shipment cost for Asia for a single copy is 4.5$ for
each extra copy you have to add 1.5$

So the cost of 3 copies for example (3 cdroms) is:
(6.5*3) + 4.5 + (1.5 * 2)= 27$

Regards,
Jamil Khatib