[cdrom] CDROM status

Hi,
Yesterday I got the first request in my mail. It is
from Asia. Method of payment: cash

Today is the day of copying the cdroms. I'll start
copying and sending them soon.

I have some problems with contacting some of the tools
programmers for legal issues, but I am going to drop
these tools to avoid any troubles.

Regarding the payment methods:
1. cash
2. International checks, You have to add about 5US$
for each check.
3. Money transfer to my bank account, you have to add
extra money for transfer that depends on your bank.
You can transfer it to N.Y. bransh of my bank which
will transfer it to my local bransh within 2 days.
4. I am still checking other payment methods

Regarding teh ISO file, it will not be available soon
because I do not have Fast internet connection. You
can check the opencollector site if you want to
download specific tools or designs.

Regards
Jamil Khatib