[cdrom] How to pay.

This is the important question that everyone is asking me.

1. I sent several times money by mail using special delivery and
registered mail
2. Regarding payments by checks I have few problems with it
   a) How can I make sure that these checks will be payable
   b) You have to add between 0.5% -2% of the original amount of the
order
   c) You have to send checks of international banks

3. Money transfer to my account I have also some problems with it
  a) it costs money to transfer your money to my account from country to
another which is somehow high.
  b) I am trying to check with my bank if you can transfer the money to
one of its branches in US I am going to inform you soon about it

Please try to check if you can find a branch of the ARAB BANK in your
country and how to transfer the money to middle east branches. This bank
is an international one I know that there are some branches in the US
(N.Y) and Europe (UK)

Thanks
Jamil