Re: [bluetooth] question...

On Friday 17 January 2003 15:01, Alban Villain wrote:
> At last a Bluetooth stack crash may occur because of this bad packet....
> and then you need to restart your device !!! However, as it may happen
> statistically 1 time every lots of hours it is not so dramatic... because
> in general Windows (if you use a PC as Bluetooth host) will have crashed
> before that ;-) I

Well, that is assuming Windows. How about non-personal equipment, operating
without human intervention? My upcoming release of products, are expected to
run years without human interaction, and are not allowed to "crash".
I am not sure if you are saying that there is built-in problems that BT stacks
will crash by design, which is worrying, or that they are just buggy, because
of bad implementations.

Niclas