Re: [bluetooth] question...

Hi Alban,

Thank you so much for your swift response !
The problem I saw with the FEC 2/3 decoding is that the FEC 2/3 can not
detect all errors, so what if the paylenght indicator field has errors ?
This error would then only be detected at the CRC ?

Or doesn't it matter ?  If the lenght field is wrong, and we decode a wrong
number of bits, then this will be flagged almost for sure by the CRC, and
we'll have to retransmit the packet anyway ?

Thanks for your help !

Niko