[bluetooth] Re: vhdl coding of bluetooth baseband

Hi,
You are welcome but in fact the CRC block is being done by another
contributer you can select anyother block.

I think we should discuss all design issues in the luetooth mainling list.

btw, the code you got from the web is old.

Regards,
Jamil Khatib