Re: [bluetooth] Re: Clock Recovery in BT

> > > Should we operate teh correlator at double the BT
> > data rate to solve such
> > problem?
> > >

> I think this clock recovery unit should be in the RF
> interface not in the baseband controller.
>
> The correlator should use the recovered clock to
> operate. You suggest to operate the system at 11MHz
> and the correlator at teh recovered clock and perform
> synchronization between them?

As far as I know, Ericsson RF and Conexant RF don't provide clock recovery
function, which means the 11Mhz clock doesn't perform any synchronization
between data and itself. If I am wrong, please kindly point me to the
datasheet so that I can check.

Regards,
-Ling